Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New Botanicals @ Juniper Tree

I was at Juniper Tree this weekend. I was going to buy some ingredients to make some lotion for Christmas Gifts. But, silly me forgot my recipe so I decided to buy some other things for my upcoming soap making class at the Palo Alto Adult School.

What I really wanted to tell you that if you wanted to add some different botanicals to your bath salts, Juniper Tree has some new ones you may want to try. The first one was a Pink Angel Wings. The color is very vibrant and has a very nice fragrance. These botanicals are rather large, so you will have to cut them down to add to your bath salts or bath bombs. The other is a wild orchid. These would be a pretty addition to your bath salts or bath bombs. The color is very delicate and I would say that there is no fragrance to interfere with your scents that you add to your products. Just like the Angel Wings, you will have to cut these flowers down to size.

Do you like those reed diffusers that are sold everywhere, but hate the price? Why not make your own? Juniper Tree has the liquid diffuser base, scents and reeds to make your very own. The only thing you would have to find elsewhere would be the decanter.

No comments: