Monday, May 7, 2007

Joann's Superstore Opens in Fremont

I heard about a superstore opening up in Fremont and I had to check it out. I was not always impressed with Joann's, but I would shop there if the supplies I needed were on sale or on clearance.

So yesterday (5/6) I decided to venture out to Fremont to see what the hubbub was all about.

I was pleasantly surprised. The store is very light and bright plus it is very roomy. Definately no overcrowding at this store. There is definately alot more offered at a Joann's Superstore. For example, they have a Wilton Cake Decorating section to more kids crafts. What really stands out is they have a classroom for classes. Currently, they are offering knitting and scrapbooking but I am sure they will offer more in the future.

If you are interested in taking a trip to Fremont here is the address to the store:

Joann Superstore
43435 Boscell Road
Fremont, Ca 94538
(510) 687-9301

Take 880 and take the Auto Mall Parkway Exit and make a left at Boscell.

No comments: