Sunday, April 1, 2007

Book: Crafts and Craft Shows

Have you ever gone to a craft fair and thought you would like to sell your crafts by this method? How would you get started? What do you need to know? Well, I found a book titled, Crafts and Craft Shows...How to Make Money by Philip Kadubec, gives you a honest look at making money at craft shows. It covers marketing yourself and your product, pricing your product, selecting your shows, business operations, booth set up and displays, dealing with customers and overview of the craft business.

Even though I never intended to start selling my bath product in this particular way, this book really opened my eyes to what is all involved in selling craft products in this manner. I would strongly recommend this book if you are interested in starting your own crafts business.

If you are interested in reading this book, I found this book at my local library. The print date is in 2000, so I am not sure if it is still in print for you to purchase, but you probably can ask your local bookstore to see or check out Amazon.com.

Book: Crafts and Craft Shows...How to Make Money by Philip Kadubec. Published by Allworth Press, New York in 2000. ISBN: 1-58115-060-1.

No comments: